Saturday 31 December 2016

From 2016 towards 2017

Important Links
FRENZY Facebook Page
Twitter@author_king


As 2016 comes to a close and we head into 2017 I'm not going to write a long commentary on what's what about 2016 as the media will be plastered with such information over the next three days. So instead I have posted some of my favorite sayings that I have used and some that I have not, and hope you can carry one or two with you into the New Year.













































I know it's easier said than done to be positive and always loving. You will have read throughout the year as you followed my blog that I have my moments. Times when things are not going right for me and I don't feel in the most positive, or forgiving of moods. It is a daily battle in some cases, but like the character Mary in my Daniel Jones series of books who likes to say there is always a but; I do try my best to be positive and as humane as possible, and when I do let myself down I try to make amends as quickly as possible.

So with this in mind, I wish to thank all my readers around the world and hope that 2017 is a prosperous and peaceful time for you and your family.  

Regards

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment