Tuesday 17 July 2012

Comments welcome


I just wanted to say how amazed I have been on the reach of my blog. According to Google I have followers in the U.S, U.K, Russia, France, Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain and Malaysia, and that’s after only two weeks.

I want you to know that the following story is true and based on my own events in life over the last two years as I took one of the biggest gambles in my life, if I make it or not, only you will find out as the story unfolds.

I hope along the way to keep you amused with some witty banter and I do ask that you feel free to leave any comments which you think relate to each page. You can share your thoughts with me and the other viewers (especially if you experienced similar situations) and for the great mass of people out there who have a story inside of them, which they hope to one day tell the world; my blog as it unfolds will hopefully pass on some tips, and give some encouragement through the dark days that lay ahead for anybody who follows their dream.

If you think you know anyone who may find www.always-hanging-around.blogspot.com of interest to them then please pass on this address. Tell then to start at the beginning (as titled) and follow it through to the present.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Daniel Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment