Tuesday 25 February 2014

The 10 hour blast

Postings every Tuesday and Friday

Links to

FRENZY on Amazon U.K
FRENZY on Amazon America
FRENZY on Amazon Germany
FRENZY on Amazon Canada
FRENZY on Nook
Frenzy for the rest of the world
twitter@author_king

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com









This is going to have to be a sort post because I'm absolutely knackered.

I've just spent the last ten hours today writing over seven thousands words when I went on a writing bender were I completed a whole chapter. To be truthful when I get into one of these situations it can almost become manic as the words flow in a never ending stream, and I could go through the whole day, the night and through to the nest day without stopping.

I titled the chapter 'Brotherly Love' and it's slap bang in the middle of my new book Daniel Jones DOOM. I'm looking to complete between 80,000 to 90,000 words in the sequel to FRENZY a Daniel Jones story which was set in about 62,000 words.

I do love writing and it's a pleasure to do a job that you like to do rather than being stuck in dead end job. So even though my head is spinning with words I still enjoyed completing this sort posting on my blog at always-hanging-around.

I'm now going to sign off and try to settle my mind with a nice cup of herbal tea while I put by feet up on the sofa, and try to get lost in the world of television for an hour before I head to my bed, hopefully with a sleepy head. On the other hand I'm just as likely to lay there with more of my story whirling around my mind why my fingers twitch to get back onto the key-board.

So good night to all of my readers around the world and I hope you sleep tight tonight.

Regards

Mark.



No comments:

Post a Comment