Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Three Stages of Getting Your Novel Published- A Guest Blog by Mark King

Postings every week

Links to

FRENZY on Amazon U.K
FRENZY on Amazon America
FRENZY on Amazon Germany
FRENZY on Amazon Canada
FRENZY on Amazon India
FRENZY on Nook
Frenzy for the rest of the world
Mark King on Goodreads.
FRENZY Facebook Page
Email markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
@author_king



Hello my friends,

Yes I'm back from my holiday in Tunisia and while I've been away I had the pleasure of a guest posting on the Writers Centre Norwich website. This is one of the countries best writers organisations, if not they best. I will be posting soon my normal trial, tribulations and thoughts on life, but before then click on the link below and check out my posting.


The Three Stages of Getting Your Novel Published- A Guest Blog by Mark King


Regards

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment