Monday 31 December 2012

Happy new year

Here we are once again at the end of the seasons. It's that time of year when we all look forward to something better to happen in the next twelve months. Some people will just hope their own personal life experience will improve; some just hope it won't get any worse, and some just hope it will improve generaly.

Then there are some who believe it will improve for everyone, no matter what walk of life they come from, they just know all life is special in its own way.

If you are one of these people then you have the greatest gifts of all to give to mankind, and that's a positive outlook for the future.

Before I go I wanted to say a big thank you to all the people around the world who have been following my blog. From Great Britian, America, China, Russia, Germany, Africa, Middle East, Canada, the list goes on and on. I thank you all for one reason. Life is hard, but when you are sharing it's ups and downs with other people, then it becomes just a little bit better.

Please feel free to keep logging on. Over the next three months all will come to an end as I finsih my journey, but then as one door closes, another will open.

P.S

Thank you for the various jokes you have sent in for Joker's Monday and if you have any more, or just want to share your experiences then email me at danieljonesfrenzy@gmail.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment