Friday 13 September 2013

On the radio

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
www.the-frenzy.com
www.bookguild.co.uk
twitter@author_king
FRENZY a Daniel Jones story by Mark King





When you take a new direction in your life you will have to learn things and at times skills too.

What new skills do you need to learn to become an author you may ask?

Well there are many and it's not just in the skill of writing, you still have lots to learn about publishing and publicity as well. Learning how to promote not only your book, but yourself as well, is a skill as hard as any.

I am still a shy virgin when it comes to getting myself noticed in the wider world, but slowly I am having to learn. I don't mind so much my writing becoming successful or my name too, but I still feel uneasy about my face becoming well known. But, and as I say there is always a but all author's need  publicity.

With this in mind I completed my first radio interview this Wednesday on the Stephen Bumfrey Radio Show. I went into the BBC studio's as nervous as a virgin on his wedding night, but once I got going I enjoyed every moment, and it was a wonderful experience.

Well you can share in that experience by clicking onto the link below and listen to the segment of the show I was on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ic5jsa7j4i3e0d9/Mark%20King%20Int.mp3

Feel free to let me know what you think of it by emailing me at the address above.

Regards

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment