Monday 26 August 2013

I'm off.

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
www.the-frenzy.com
www.bookguild.co.uk
twitter@author_king
FRENZY a Daniel Jones story by Mark King





Here we go, here we go, here we go.

Here we go, here we goooooooo.

This was a song we used to chant on the football terraces in my youth after Norwich City FC had scored a goal. The pen would be packed with hot headed males and we would jump over each other as if we were at a punk gig.

Well them days have gone and in about half an hour so will I because I'm off with the family for Five days of camping holiday at East Runton.

Here I go, here I go, here I go.

Here I go. here I goooooooo.

To everyone out there in this big wide world I wish you all the best and will be back on Friday.

I hope!

Regards

Mark 


No comments:

Post a Comment