Wednesday 29 May 2013

Risk Takers

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
www.bookguild.co.uk
www.danieljonesfrenzy.co.uk
twitter@author_king
FRENZY by Mark King
ISBN 9781846248771




Back to normal today, well as normal as life can be in the King household except for the aching muscles left over from my one night camping adventure in our back garden.

As I've said before 'I will try anything once and if I like it I will do it again, and if I don't then I won't.' I do enjoy being a writer and it was a massive gamble I took to quit a secure job, and go for broke with my writing career.

I admire anyone who will give things a go. It's very simple to always take the easy road in life, and then slag off other people who try but fail, or as is normally the case to double your dislike for them just because they end up succeeding.

Some people who fit this model are the guys and girls at a new monthly magazine that hit the streets in my part of the world at www.icenimagazine.co.uk. For some years now society has been in an economic flux which has effected tens of millions of people around the world. Most have shuffled through it the best they can, but some have decided to turn a negative into a positive.

So if you are someone who has taken a risk like the guys at Iceni Magazine then I wish you all the best, and if you haven't then give at least give them your support.

Regards

Mark





No comments:

Post a Comment