Monday 3 June 2013

Thank You

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
www.danieljonesfrenzy.co.uk
www.bookguild.co.uk
twitter@author_king
FRENZY by Mark King
ISBN 9781846248771




What a response I received concerning my posting titled The Conspiracy and I wanted to say 'Thank You' to all who made contact from the around the world via my email address listed at the top of this page. The U.K, America, Canada, Germany, Russia, China, France, South America, my blog is truly global, and after my comments about the terrible Tsunami that hit Japan it has now gone ballistic there too.

I have been asked (or advised) why I don't try and make money out of my thrice weekly posting through advertising etc.

Well I can tell you that I have never made a penny, my thoughts are my own and belong to no one but me. I freely mention organisations, companies, services or individuals because I'm sharing my life with you, and if I find something interesting then I like to share it with all the people around the world who regularly read always-hanging-around.

I first started my blog because I wanted to keep on meeting new people once I had left the world of paid employment. I didn't want to end up shut up in my room all day slowly loosing contact with the daily rhythms of life. I knew I wouldn't be able to afford my passion for travelling abroad; to experience new cultures for a good few years as I conserved every penny I had on paying for just the bare necessities in life like food, heating, water etc.

The only liberty I have taken is in mentioning my new book FRENZY, but without this there would have been no blog. If I hadn't risked it all to become a published author I would still be earning a living wage although stuck in a world of endless grey clouds.

So the only conspiracy are the ones our leaders hide from us as they weave their web of lies, and decent, to keep us in our place, but even they will fall if the tale told in FRENZY was to come true.

Regards

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment