Wednesday 3 July 2013

Tennis Frenzy

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
www.the-frenzy.com
www.bookguild.co.uk
twitter@author_king
FRENZY by Mark King
ISBN 9781846248771










Monday's posting was short and today's maybe as well before we resume normal service. It's not because I'm still unwell although I'm still not 100% fit. Having the runs for three days makes you feel as if you have completed three marathons. No the reason is because at this very moment I'm sitting in the lounge with the laptop on my knees and Wimbledon on the television.

Yes it's that time of year when the British, for two weeks only, take an interest in tennis. National spirits rise on the hope of a British winner, and these hopes are now dashing about my television screen in the form of Andy Murry. The game is so tight my wife is screaming joyous noises normally reserved for the bedroom every time Murry wins a point, to be followed by low howls of disapproval when he loses one.

I just hope he wins, not because I have a great interest in the sport, but because the good lady will be so pumped up with joy I might end the night with my own grand-slam win. Of course if he losers then the only grunting coming from our house over the next twenty four hours will be from watching the ladies tennis on the   T.V.

So until we meet again on Friday lets just hope Andy Murry wins!

Regards

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment