Friday 12 July 2013

The Interview

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
www.the-frenzy.com
www.bookguild.co.uk
twitter@author_king
Frenzy by Mark King
ISBN 9781846248771










The sun is out once again and after a nice little siesta I feel good, plus it's Friday the second best day of the week after Saturday so you can't help but feel positive. Another reason things are looking up is that I have had another interview published on www.alicufc66.wordpress.com/2013/07/10/author-interview-mark-king/.

Please feel free to click on the link and have a read and then email me with your thoughts?

It's always a lot harder to complete an interview than you would think. You want to be interesting and witty at the same time, but then not make a fool of yourself in the process. The interviewer was an interesting lady called Alison Jack who publishers her own book web site at the above link. She herself will have her first book called Dory's Avengers released on the 29th of August this year so keep an eye out for it.

Looking back on the interview it reminded me of that famous saying that "everyone will have their five minutes of fame one day," and the fact that myself as an author doesn't really want just five minutes of fame. I would like to think that as the Daniel Jones series of books are published over the next ten years there is enough interest  in my story telling to last generations.

I don't care if my face is famous, but if in the future when I lay I my death bed knowing that the present youth of the day are still reading my books I know I have achieved all that I set out to do.

Regards

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment