Monday 1 July 2013

On the sick.

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
www.the-frenzy.com
www.bookguild.co.uk
twitter@author_king
FRENZY by Mark King
ISBN 9781846248771









To all my readers out there in the big wide world from the U.K, America, Russia, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, France, India and now in Japan plus all the many others too numerous to mention please except my apologies, but I have been sick over the weekend.

I'm still not 100% fit today and was going to give today's posting a miss, but I just had to write something to let you know.

I have had the runs. It was terrible, it flowed quicker than a stream, and left me dehydrated, weak and tired. I have felt sick all weekend and have gone from hot flushes to feeling freezing cold.

I had a jolly boys outing planed with my friends by the seaside in Gt Yarmouth at the weekend, but was tucked up on the sofa in my dressing gown with a blanket by six o clock.

So until Wednesday when I hope to be back to full health, look after yourself, keep well, and safe.

Regards

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment