Monday 15 April 2013

The London Book Fair

markkingtheauthor@gmail.com
www.bookguild.co.uk
www.danieljonesfrenzy.co.uk
twitter@author_king
FRENZY by Mark King
ISBN 9781846248771


It's been a busy few weeks with the children on their Easter break with this birthdays as well. This coincided with the release of FRENZY, and the visit of our friends Val and Bill from Scotland with their dog Dougal.

If I thought it would slow down then I'm wrong because today is the start of London Book Fair. It runs from the 15th to the 17th of April and is one of the largest events of it's type in the world. People from all corners, and from all back grounds connected with publishing will be attending, and that includes me.

I have booked my train ticket, and bought my entry, and will heading down this Tuesday the 16th. Bookguild have a stand in the exhibition, and this will be the first chance to meet the staff since the release of FRENZY.

I should roll in between 12 and 12.30 so if you are about then wander down to Bookguild's stand, and look out for a bewildered individual who looks totally lost with a black laptop holder slung over his back (note; it will only be holding my sandwichs and a book), and that will be me. I went for the first time last year and got lost in the vast caven that is the exhibition space. I just went to soak up the atmosphere, and nearly drowned in the energy that was created by all the human activity.

So who ever you are or from what ever part of the world you come from, if you are in town for the book fair then keep an eye out for me with my little printed badge that say's Mr Mark King Author, say hello and let's have a chat.

Regards

Mark King







No comments:

Post a Comment